Grid frameworks in CSS help keep a product, department, or even a whole company visually aligned. However, they can be a struggle to maintain while satisfying different experiences’ needs. Thankfully, scripting languages have a knack for keeping everything sane. By creating a new open-source package that generates grid frameworks, we will cover:
- Abstracting design specs for reusable code
- Performance vs CSS browser support
Make sure to thank our gracious hosts Spredfast, and our sponsors Magento for the food and drinks!
- Where: Spredfast — 200 West Cesar Chavez Street — 3rd Floor of the Silicon Labs building on Colorado
- How: Parking is on the street, or you can bus, bike, rollerblade, segway, jet ski, or walk yourself down there and just not worry about it. Just don't ride those electric scooters on the sidewalks.
- Drinks and pizza will be provided.
- Take a look at the Code of Conduct
Afterwards, the discussion carries on a few blocks away at Lavaca Street Bar where they have food, drinks, and 12 revolving taps.
If you’ve got any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Lon (@lawnsea) or Aaron (@aaronj1335) or Andrew (@drewml). Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter: @AustinJS
And finally, be excellent to each other.
Check back here or follow us on Twitter for updates.