Grid frameworks in CSS help keep a product, department, or even a whole company visually aligned. However, they can be a struggle to maintain while satisfying different experiences’ needs. Thankfully, scripting languages have a knack for keeping everything sane. By creating a new open-source package that generates grid frameworks, we will cover:
- Abstracting design specs for reusable code
- Performance vs CSS browser support
Make sure to thank our gracious hosts Spredfast, and our sponsors Magento for the food and drinks!
- Where: Spredfast — 200 West Cesar Chavez Street — 3rd Floor of the Silicon Labs building on Colorado
- How: Parking is on the street, or you can bus, bike, rollerblade, segway, jet ski, or walk yourself down there and just not worry about it.
- Drinks and pizza will be provided.
- Take a look at the Code of Conduct
Afterwards, the discussion carries on a few blocks away at Lavaca Street Bar where they have food, drinks, and 12 revolving taps.
If you’ve got any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Lon (@lawnsea) or Aaron (@aaronj1335) or Andrew (@drewml). Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter: @AustinJS
And finally, be excellent to each other.
Check back here or follow us on Twitter for updates.