- How CSS colors got their names
The group started back in 2009 and has been going strong ever since. For a taste of our rich history, take a peak at the meetup archives—they're full of videos and fascinating characters.
We typically meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month somewhere deep in the heart of Austin, Texas — typically downtown. We’ll have a speaker or two, open things up for questions and discussion, and then head to a nearby watering hole to continue the networking and the conversations.
We work hard to build a community of good natured and helpful people that treat each other with excellence. We’ve formalized what this means into our Code of Conduct.
- Static site generator: Eleventy (11ty)
- Templating language: LiquidJS
- Image resizing/caching: @11ty/eleventy-img
- CSS framework: Bulma
- CSS preprocessor: Sass, node-sass
- Icons: Ionicons
- Cleanup and minification: PurgeCSS, HTMLMinifier
- Markdown linting: MarkdownLint
- Source code versioning, CI/CD, web site hosting: GitHub